Hen And Her Chick

 


Hen with her three chicks was living happily among the three two chicks were good and will always be with your mother the third chick is a naughty.

One day when the mother hen was searching for its food saw a corn immediately she called her chicks and said do not eat the corns if you eat it'll block your throat.

On hearing this the first two chicks didn't even turn to the side The third chick rushed and pecked the corn, and as she did, the corn struck her in the throat and she yelled "hick hick." the mother hen heard the sound of teacup and taught for some time immediately she said be here and I'll go and bring some water don't go anywhere saying this she ran.

When she found a pond she said "dear pond one of my chick is suffering from hiccup please give me some water for this" the pound replied "hey sister bring a cup without a cup how will you take the water you'll find old lady there ask her she'll give you go go run and bring the cup.

Hearing this the hen ran to the old lady grandma I have to stop the hiccup of my chick for that I need a cup I'll be happy if you bring banana leaf and I'll make a cup before that will you find out my needle hence searched and gave her the needle and said "I will come with the leaf" the hen ran.

When it saw the banana plant it explained her position and asked for a leaf I will give you a leaf before that please do me a favor the hen said okay for that I am suffering because of this bunch of bananas can you call the gardener and ask him to cut this. Hearing this the hen ran to the gardener hen explained its position.

Hearing this the gardener said what a pity I'll help you but you should give me the eggs you lay for one week hen accepted for this. Gardner came and slashed the bunch the banana plant felt very happy it gave a leaf for her then the hen ran to the old lady with a leaf the old lady made a cup and gave it to the hen.

With a cup the hen ran to the pond. Pond fill the cup with full of water then the hen gave the water to her chick after drinking the water the hiccup stopped. After being freed of her anxiety, the chick requested her mother to forgive her.
Previous Post Next Post