Sindbad


Sinbad, a merchant, travelled around the world for commerce. His ship made a halt on an island where everyone ate and relaxed. When he awoke, he thought to himself, "Oh my God, where are my companions, where's the ship, I'm left alone in this island." 


As he walked, darkness appeared, and he wondered, "Is this going to rain?" When he looked up, he saw, "Oh, it's the huge bird rock, a dangerous and harmful bird the bird settled on its egg, let me tie myself with my cloth to its leg and I may be taken out of Sinbad was amazed to see the sparkling round with precious stones like diamonds rubies sapphires and emeralds with the sunset darkness spread into the valley and Sinbad lay down on the ground thinking how to escape and he was reminded of something the fellow traders have told me. 

The merchants would throw glued meat the eagles would carry them with the precious stones stuck on the meat the merchants would collect the stones from their nest and this thought gave Sinbad  an idea to escape Sinbad filled his pockets with precious stones and tied himself with a meat piece the eagle carried the meat piece and dropped it down in his nest from there Sinbad walked a long distance and reached the town Sinbad became rich and lived happily ever.


Previous Post Next Post