Merchant And The Parrot

 

Once upon a time, a rich merchant purchased a fascinating parrot that remembered everything it saw and heard. Banu a dishonest maid stole an expensive silver plate. When the merchant had gone on work on his return oh my god the expensive plate is missing did you see that Banu no sir I don't know but the parrot had seen Banu stealing.

Sir I saw Banu stealing the expensive silver plate not at all sir lying I can prove it.

The next day Obama placed the drum over the parrot's cage and started banging with thunderous knots she sprinkled some water on the cage and took a mirror and slashed it on the puzzled bird when the merchant entered oh parrot did you see anything today it was raining with thunder and lightning so I could not see or hear anything but there was not thunder or lightning today not knowing that Banu had fooled him the merchant threw the parrot out.

Previous Post Next Post