The Monkey's Justice

One day two cats found a piece of bread one of them jumped and picked it up the other cat tried to snatch it from her it's my bread I picked it up first but I thought first choice is mine while they were arguing a monkey was passing by.

The cat's requested him to act as a judge and settle their quarrel the monkey agreed give that piece of bread to me then he made two parts of the bread looking at them he shook his head oh these two parts are not equal one is bigger than the other.

So he ate a bit of the bigger part but again the parts were not equal. So he ate a bit from the other part this went on till two small bits were left then he turned to the cats oh how can I give such a small bit to both of you and he ate them too. The poor cats they were left empty-handed.

Moral of the story is:

When To Quarrel A Third One Always Games

Previous Post Next Post