Cinderella

Once upon a time there lived a rich man with his beautiful young daughter who was very kind loving and gentle in nature. The rich man's wife died and so he married another woman who had two daughters Emma and Elisa. They were also cruel to the little girl and ill-treated her.

You will clean the house sweep the place and keep it clean is that clear to you the poor little girl had to do all the hard work from morning till night. As she always looked dusty and dirty they named her Cinderella just see how pretty a well-dressed girl is now.

One day the king sent invitations to everyone in the kingdom to a wonderful ball at the palace. Every girl was invited to meet the prince he was to dance with all the young girls and then it was hoped he would choose a bride for himself.

On the day of the ball Cinderella come here quickly help us get ready for the ball Cinderella help them choose the prettiest dresses for the party when they were ready mother can I also come with you to the party please one Cinderella you have no clothes and are covered with tattles and dirt we would be only ashamed of you as no one was at home Cinderella started to cry.

Oh how I wish I could go for the ball if only I had a fairy godmother who could make my wishes come true there appeared a prim Greyhood lady carrying a magic van why are you crying my chai who are you I am your fairy godmother I want to go to the king's party but my stepmother would not allow me.

I will help you to go she magically made a chariot from the pumpkin in the garden she turned the white mice as the Osmen and dressed Cinderella in gold and silver dress and slippers embroidered with silk and silver before leaving my idea you should come back before midnight when the clock strikes 12 the magic will wear away and You'll change back into your old clothes. I will be back before midnight. 

In the ball the prince was not happy with the girls press in there until he saw Cinderella he took her by the hand and danced the whole night Cinderella danced happily with the prince and they fell in love and they didn't realize time passed by suddenly the clock struck twelve and Cinderella was shocked to see the time she fled away from the prince and ran away from the palace leaving behind one of a glass slipper the prince became very sad.

Next day he set out with the soldiers searching for the princess he visited every house in the kingdom that had any maidens but it did not fit any girl at last they came to Cinderella's house here let me try oh it's so small no it's not fitting let the other maiden cry oh come on keep trying.

Oh it's too big for me try to push your legs in is there anyone else in your home oh no we don't have anyone else Cinderella was there peeping through the curtains I would like to try if I'm Cinderella with a glass slipper and a slender food slid into it easily and it fitted her perfectly.

She took out the other glass slipper from a pocket and wore it the prince also recognized Cinderella I feared I would never find you will you marry me. Cinderella accepted at once a grand wedding took place in the palace the young couple lived happily ever after.

Previous Post Next Post