Edward and the Blind Man


Once Edward travelled towards Baghdad to buy camels. On the way he met a man hello sir I'm Edward how about you nice to meet you friend I am Landon. I know a place of hidden treasure would you like to see them oh really! I would love to see them but I need 40 camels in return for that sure.

I agreed to that Edward. Edward took Landon to a cave where they found a lot of precious stones and gold they filled the bags and loaded them on the camels they divided the camels between themselves and walked in different directions Landon noticed Edward was carrying a small box with him.

Edward what's that small box is it something exciting this box it has a solution if you apply it on your left lid you can see all the treasure around the world oh is it that splendid can you please apply it on my left eyelid. Of course my friend.

Close your eyes Edward applied cream in Landon's eyelid  - he can see more Treasure and the ask Edward. Edward can you please apply the solution on my right eyelid - oh no but you will lose your sight.

Landon thoughts Edward  was lying and forced him to put it on his right eyelid. Soon he became blind his greediness left him with blindness and all.

Previous Post Next Post