Emma


Long long ago in a small village in London a beautiful girl called Emma was living with her parents many men are asking for our daughter's hand yes but we should get her married to a good man.

I have a plan let's go to the church and pray we will then decide. Then let's go tomorrow. Unknown to them a merchant called Robin was overhearing the conversation wow what a good opportunity. The next day morning Robin hit himself in the church Emma's parents came there and prayed my dear devotees tomorrow a merchant with white gap will visit your home.

He will be the perfect match for your daughter. They were very happy little did they know it was Robin's plan. Next day can I come inside. Come in come they all were really shocked and worried to see a stout ugly and a short fellow what's this should my daughter marry him if god's wishes this we cannot do anything where is your daughter call her immediately.

Emma come here Robin closed her in a box which he bought. I will take her to my place and marry her I'm doing this. So that no one will see this okay bye Emma's parents we're seeing Robin leaving.

After walking for a very long distance ah let me take rest for a while Robin felt fast asleep. Emma who was inside the box started weeping a hunter who was passing by what I hear a weeping sound hunter searched around and started walking towards Robin.

He realized that the sound was coming from the box and opened it ah what a girl inside the box what would be the reason Emma narrated the whole story.

I will help you come with me before that I will teach him a lesson hunter packed his dog inside the box and left the place Robin who woke up after some time feeling fresh let me open the box and see her face he was struck with fear when he opened the box the dog pounced on him and attacked him.

Emma was very happy. In the hunter's house both of them wished to marry we should invite my parents for our marriage definitely Emma's parents arrived my dear how are you. The next day Emma married the hunter her parents felt very happy. Thank god she escaped from that goodbye and found a handsome and good husband I feel happy.


Previous Post Next Post