Taro and his Grandmother

 


Many years ago in America a farmer by the name Taro was living with his grandmother. He loved her very much. Everyone in the village was living very happily. The entire town will suffer since this rain has failed for the season, once again. yes grandma because of this problem there is not enough food.

The headmen of the village there is a shortage of food grains I should work out this. Somehow he thought for some time and then young people of the village are more important. So let me order the old ones to go to the nearby mountain village headman ordered the people to leave the village who was about 60 years. 

Take care I'm leaving bye bye my son everyone said. A sad farewell to their old ones grandma I cannot live without you so hide yourself in that room no one will know that you're here. Taro bought her food very secretly few weeks passed. 

One day the headman put up an important notice in a public place it was from the headman of the next village Taro read the notice these villages should answer the three questions given below fail to answer half of this village will be occupied by us after reading Taro ran to his grandma. grandma grandma listen what tell me listen carefully tell me the answer for three questions okay.

Ask the questions first question how can you tell which part of a log is nearer to root and which is nearer to top this is the answer my child okay second question how to make a roof from the ashes again she whispered in his ears wow this is the third question how do you run a silk rope through a hollow pipe. which is curved and crooked once again she whispered in his ears with these answers.

I can save our village see you grandma Taro took a piece of log rope curved pipe a bag and when to meet the headman sir I have come with answers for three questions very good tell me first throw this lock piece in the water the part which is inside the water is nearer to root on the other side is the top second one spray salt on the rope unlike the rope the rope started burning slowly and finally ashes remained like a rope here is answer for the third question he placed the pipe and poured honey at one end he took an end and tied the silk thread in one of its leg and placed it at other end and went inside the pipe to drink the honey silk bread came out along with the ant.

The headman who saw this felt very happy Taro you're really brilliant thanks for the answers these are not my answers then who told you the answers my grandmother told me.

Headman felt guilty when he heard this. I have made a big mistake my thought of old people are useless is wrong. I request all the old people to return to the village everyone who heard this felt happy. Taro accept this gift this is for your grandma were reunited rain soon shot normal life returned whole village thanked Taro's grandmother


Previous Post Next Post