Prince and the Ogress

 

Once there lived a prince called Albert he loved hunting while hunting he went deep inside a forest and lost his way as it became dark he decided to stay back when he heard a voice somebody help me please somebody help me who are you young lady what happened.

I am a princess I got lost in this forest I came with my parents for hunting and I lost my way but how would you go back to the town come with me I'll help you.

Thank you sir while the prince and the princess were riding on the horse prince can I pluck those beautiful flowers.

Definitely go ahead I'll wait for you here ask the princess did not return for a long time the prince went in search of her there he heard a voice “my dear children I have a handsome young friends for dinner today wait I'll bring him right here”.

The prince realized that the princess was no one but in Ogress he came back to his horse and waited there.

Oh prince I'm sorry I'm late no not at all. you ugly Ogress here take this blow the prince says the Ogress and fled away from the forest.


Previous Post Next Post