The Enchanting Horse

 

Once upon a time a man called Raheem came to the court of sultan. Raheem has a flying horse. Sultan wanted to have it and asked what's the price for this magnificent animal the price is nothing but the princess.

Yes I want to marry her ok but before that the prince will take a test ride of this horse the prince mounted on it and the horse flew away and did not return.

The sultan was very angry your majesty it's not my fault the prince may not be knowing how to control the enchanting horse. I am not responsible for that I won't let you out until my son returns and put Raheem in prison

After a few days the prince returned with the horse to the palace. I let you free now but you will not get the horse back Raheem was angry and wanted to take revenge.

Few days later the princess fell ill and the sultan made an announcement anybody who cures my daughter will be well rewarded Raheem disguised himself as a doctor and entered the palace he told the sultan bring me the magic horse and the princess with his magical power he cured the princess and in no time he pulled her onto the horse and flew away and the princess was his actual reward. They lived happily ever after.


Previous Post Next Post